Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Adepticon 2010

Well, Adepticon is fast approaching, and I have not had time to upload any new pics for quite some time. I am struggling to finish my armies on time, but hopefully things will work out. I apologize for the lack of updates and pics. I plan on documenting my weekend at Adepticon, and will update the blog for all who are interested about my endeavors in the Gladiator, Team Tournament, and 40K Championships. I will be bringing a camera to Adepticon to get some pictures of the event, as well as in game snapshots to go along with my chronicle of the tournaments. Hopefully I will come back with some loot! See you all at Adepticon! I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting plenty of new ones. Hit me up with a comment if anyone wants to grab a drink at some point during the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment